Let’s talk about the decidedly less sexy web development framework behind your gorgeous website design for a second. For most people, healthcare websites are like sausages – you’d rather not see them being made. And that’s OK. Just like you don’t need to know how a car engine works in order to make your daily commute, you don’t need to know how the back end of your website functions to see great results.
Luckily for you, we really dig the interworking of code, so you’re going to get extremely high-quality healthcare web development services within a wide range of platforms… even if you have no idea what “clean coding” means. Web design and web development work together to create a cohesive, robust website that delivers results for your healthcare practice. Please contact us online to find out how to make the back end of your website work better for you.
WordPress the Wonder Platform
The hands-down preferred platform for website development is WordPress, which is straightforward enough for your neighbor to set up a blog about her cats but sophisticated enough for extremely complex sites, too.
WordPress offers a number of features that add up to a great healthcare web development solution:
- Make your own updates. Adding new pages, images, and other content is super simple. For a lot of things, you won’t even need us.
- Use any design you want. There are tons of design templates for WordPress, and the platform is 100% customizable so you can perfectly integrate any website design.
- Customize your site quickly. WordPress lets you easily add site features—like contact forms, social media integration or a newsletter sign-up—with the help of plugins.
- WordPress is search-engine friendly. With clean and simple code, WordPress makes it easy for the search engines to sift through the code on your site and figure out what’s what.
- A blog is built right in. It’s no exaggeration to say that a blog can be set up on minutes on a WordPress site.
Want or need to use a different solution for web development? You got it. Our developers have experience in a vast array of coding platforms, including PHP and ASP.NET. We’ve also done work in other content management systems such as Joomla and Drupal, but to be honest, they’re just nowhere near as robust and as versatile as WordPress, so we almost never recommend them.
You need a web development solution that’s going to work long-term for your healthcare practice, and we want to work with you to come up with one. Contact us online today and we’ll talk about the best web development approach for your needs—without using any complicated technical jargon, we promise.